- First lightly scuff where you plan to glue the mounts on the back of the artwork with sandpaper to help create more grip.
- Glue the mounts on using the recommended super glue following (this has been tested and is specific to securing plastic to plastic and can be found at Bunnings).
- Allow glue to dry for 24 hours to ensure it fully sets. A good test is to try and move the mounts. If they stay firmly in place they are ready to mount.
2. Hanging your artwork:
- Brush a little paint or nail polish onto the spike on the tip of the ball mount.
- Line up with wall in the position you are happy with then push the artwork with mounts against the wall.
- Put the print down and aside and these paint marks on the wall will now guide you where to screw the corresponding white socket clips to the wall.
- Place the screw down inside the socket clip and screw into the wall directly onto each paint mark.
- Once clips are screwed in, artwork can be clipped into place.
- Give a light bang with the base of your palm to ensure each clip is fully locked into the corresponding socket.
A video showing the steps can be found on our Instagram page, stories for a video.
We recommend consulting a qualified builder before installing.